Whether for tax labels in spirits and tobacco, the cosmetics industry, the pharmaceutical industry or the food industry, multiple means of embellishment, protection and traceability are used today. Consequently, the production processes of these various packaging and labels must necessarily integrate control and traceability tools .
Printing on packaging and labels now includes graphic and security elements which in many ways bring it closer to security printing (holograms, selective varnish, special inks, engravings, embossing, etc.)
Identification, quality, traceability
and production supervision
Axode's global security solution extends from mastery of the field and industrial constraints of packaging & label printers, to the supervision of their sites and the traceability of their production .
This solution is the only one capable of operating within a heterogeneous machine park, and concretely results in real-time camera inspection of all stages of manufacturing, in particular:
• Images: conformity and quality of printed images, colorimetry, color alignment
• Variable data: matching between data, between images, sequence, completeness
• Cutting: centering, quality, waste removal
• Deposit: position, presence and quality
• Scratch-off: presence, position, quality and integrity
• Special inks : presence, conformity, intensity, colorimetry, position ...
• Holograms: presence, position, quality of deposit, image centering ...
• Selective varnish : presence, position, quality and integrity
• Codes: grading
• Numbering: readability check, sequence, database concordance
• Embossing, engraving and braille : quality, position, readability
• RFID : identification, reading quality
• Traceability : integrity and completeness of production, coil repair, production reports
Documents 0 default
The Axode solution allows compliance control and full production traceability by certifying the quality of all documents produced in real time and identifying them in databases: real protection against production errors and counterfeit/parallel circuits in a highly sensitive environment.