Concentrated power in a compact format , the Axode 80neo combines all the strengths of Axode technology in a highly competitive packaged product .
Equipped with a latest generation 4-core processor embedded on Axode design motherboards , this compendium of know-how displays exceptional performance for its small size: simultaneous and asynchronous management of up to 4 cameras in real time typically identifying 200 000 documents / hour each.
The Axode 80neo is the ideal product for common shaping and identification applications .
Like the whole range, it is independent by technological choice of Microsoft operating systems and their possible hazards (instabilities, security vulnerabilities, obsolescence, CPU overload ...), while guaranteeing user-friendliness of the interface. and use .
This allows for example the simultaneous processing of identification and quality control at several points of the same production machine.
All systems manufactured by Axode use this same secure operating system , which does not allow operators to install unwanted software and spread viruses.
- 4-core processor unit
- Embedded real-time Linux operating system, inaccessible to the operator
- Industrial design guaranteeing a minimum lifespan of 10 years
- No Mechanical Hard Disk: Industrial Flash Disk
- Specific hardware for real-time image processing
- Operator interface: 15 or 22" display port touch screen
- Up to 4 high resolution matrix cameras (analog or GigE)
- Up to 2 high resolution line cameras (Camera Link - base, medium or full modes)
- High resolution color or monochrome cameras, in parallel and asynchronous management
- Matrix or linear strobe-controlled LED lighting
- OCR : morphological recognition, standard fonts, MICR
- Barcodes : OMR, 2/5i, 39, Codabar, 128, UPC, EAN, …
- 2D Barcodes : Datamatrix, QR-Code, PDF417, code 49, code 16K, …
- 1D & 2D ANSI barcodes grading
- Postal barcodes : UK, 4state, Postnet, Planet, USPS OneCode, …
- High precision color image control
- Document content verification, image matching versus PDF file
- Measurements tools : presence, absence, distances, edges, shapes, artefacts, surfaces, alignments, skew correction, …
- Addressing : ink-jet quality, database matching, …
- Security marks : scratch-off label, holograms, …
- Security inks : invisible, UV, IR, OVI, …
- Print quality control tools : streaks, voids, patterns,
- Color processing : registration, colorimetry, real-time close loop, …
- Image archiving : conditional real-time backup, compression, export, …
- Data management : matching, sequence, sorting, counting, …
- Database management : matching, tracking, collecting, …
- Basic programming language for self-made customization
- Configurable outputs and communication protocols
- User-defined visualization interface
- Real-time tuning of parameters during production
Since its creation, Axode has been developing its systems with the objective of providing its customers with solutions with a minimum lifespan of 10 years. The spare parts management policy allows Axode to carry out maintenance and repair of its systems over a period of 10 to 15 years, considerably reducing the electronic waste generated.
Through its quality control activity for document production processes, Axode helps to save raw materials and energy. Indeed, the real-time detection of quality or compliance errors (especially in a continuous paper printing process) makes it possible to avoid seeing at the end of the printing run that the entire roll must be destroyed. It’s a gain in paper consumption, inks, fluids.
- multi-function optocoupled inputs : 7 free of potential or 14 grounded, 10-30 VDC
- Multimodes camera triggers
- 7 mosfet relay outputs, free of potential, 10-30 VDC/0.5 A
- 2 or 4 programmable shaft encoders
- 3 RS232/RS422 serial links, 9,600-115,200 bauds
- 1 USB2 port and 2 USB3 ports
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet connection (ftp, telnet, memio) for data exchange, databases transfer, external system management, software upgrades, parameters backup, screen copy, etc.
- Integrated web server for web browser remote access management
- W x H x D: 330 x 110 x 220 mm
- Net weight: 5 kg (11 lbs)
- 20-30 VDC – 6A
- Max running T °: 40 °C (100 °F)