AVMneo is a database manager which, integrated into each production line (printing, shaping, enveloping, packing, packaging, etc.) allows full and real-time control of the production process.
Its use also allows the edition of statistics and the consultation of the production history.
The AVMneo allows several simultaneous and real-time operations, the main features of which are as follows:
Real-time management of production databases (collection, matching, time stamping, etc.)
Simultaneous management of several identification systems (camera systems, barcode scanners, etc.)
Interfacing to a production line for process control (document tracking, document sorting, packaging control, etc.)
Management of inkjet printers , label printers (manual or automatic dispensing), laser engraving ...
Supervision of operator operations (product repairs, packaging, etc.)
Coordination and monitoring of document production (integrity and completeness)
File management: transfers (loading / unloading) with the client's servers, reprint files, translation of formats, etc.
Completely customizable, the AVMneo helps ensure quality production while improving productivity.
Like the whole range, it is independent by technological choice of Microsoft operating systems and their possible hazards (instabilities, security vulnerabilities, obsolescence, CPU overload, etc.), while guaranteeing user-friendliness of the interface. and use.
All systems manufactured by Axode use this same secure operating system, which does not allow operators to install unwanted software and spread viruses.
- 4-core processor unit
- Embedded real-time Linux operating system, inaccessible to the operator
- Industrial design guaranteeing a minimum lifespan of 10 years
- No Mechanical Hard Disk: Industrial Flash Disk
- Operator interface: 15" or 22" display port touch screen
- hand-held barcode scanners, wired or RFID
- Machine supervision, production traceability
- Variable data management: matching, sequence, sorting, counting, ...
- Database management: matching, tracking, collection, ... typically 10 million records
- Real-time transfers of production files with the client server
- Translation of file formats
- Sorting or marking of defective products, alarm management, machine stop
- Traceability of events (machine, identifications, operator actions, etc.).
- Supervision of packaging operations, sorting according to postal standards
- Online management of repair operations by operators
- Job completeness compared to the production file
- Generation of reprint files
- Production of reports and statistics
- Control of label printers, online, offline, automatic dispensing
- Control of inkjet printers, engraving, laser perforation, Read & print
- Visualization interface designed in accordance with the customer process
- 14 multi-function optocoupled inputs, free of potential, 10-30 VDC.
- 14 mosfet relay outputs, free of potential, 10-30 VDC/0.5 A.
- 4 programmable shaft encoders
- 12 RS232 serial links, 9,600/115,200 bauds.
- 4 RS422 serial links, 9,600/115,200 bauds.
- 2 USB2 ports and 2 USB3 ports
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet connections (ftp, telnet, memio) for data exchange, databases transfer, external system management, software upgrades, parameters backup, screen copy, etc.
- Integrated web server for web browser remote access management
Since its creation, Axode has been developing its systems with the objective of providing its customers with solutions with a minimum lifespan of 10 years. The spare parts management policy allows Axode to carry out maintenance and repair of its systems over a period of 10 to 15 years, considerably reducing the electronic waste generated.
Through its quality control activity for document production processes, Axode helps to save raw materials and energy. Indeed, the real-time detection of quality or compliance errors (especially in a continuous paper printing process) makes it possible to avoid seeing at the end of the printing run that the entire roll must be destroyed. It’s a gain in paper consumption, inks, fluids.
- W x H x D: : 369 x 123 x 246 mm
- Net weight: 5 kg (11 lbs)
- 20-30 VDC - 6A
- Max running T °: 40 ° C (100 ° F)