Flagship product of the range of image processing systems , the Axode 180neo2 benefits from the very latest real-time technologies , combined with the company's R&D design experience of more than 30 years.
Equipped with a latest generation 4-core processor embedded on Axode-designed motherboards, this compendium of know-how displays exceptional performance : simultaneous and asynchronous management of 6 high-resolution cameras in real time , on high-speed lines ( typically up to 600m / min and up to 1 million documents / hour ).
Like the whole range, it is independent by technological choice of Microsoft operating systems and their possible hazards (instabilities, security vulnerabilities, obsolescence, CPU overload ...), while guaranteeing user-friendliness of the interface. and use . This allows for example the processing of a full color image (3 colors processed simultaneously) as quickly as a monochrome image.
All systems manufactured by Axode use this same secure operating system , which does not allow operators to install unwanted software and spread viruses.
- 4-core processor unit
- Embedded real-time Linux operating system, inaccessible to the operator
- Industrial design guaranteeing a minimum lifespan of 10 years
- No Mechanical Hard Disk: Industrial Flash Disk
- Specific hardware for real-time image processing
- Operator interface: 22" display port touch screen
- From 2 to 6 matrix or line cameras (camera Link – base, medium or full modes)
- High resolution color or monochrome cameras, in parallel and asynchronous management
- Matrix or linear strobe-controlled LED lighting
- OCR : morphological recognition, standard fonts, MICR
- Barcodes : OMR, 2/5i, 39, Codabar, 128, UPC, EAN, …
- 2D Barcodes : Datamatrix, QR-Code, PDF417, code 49, code 16K, …
- 1D & 2D ANSI barcodes grading
- Postal barcodes : UK, 4state, Postnet, Planet, USPS OneCode, …
- High precision color image control
- Document content verification, image matching versus PDF file
- Measurements tools : presence, absence, distances, edges, shapes, artefacts, surfaces, alignments, skew correction, …
- Addressing : ink-jet quality, database matching, …
- Security marks : scratch-off label, holograms, …
- Security inks : invisible, UV, IR, OVI, …
- Print quality control tools : streaks, voids, patterns,
- Color processing : registration, colorimetry, real-time close loop, …
- Image archiving : conditional real-time backup, compression, export, …
- Variable data management : matching, sequence, sorting, counting, …
- Database management : matching, tracking, collecting, …
- Basic programming language for self-made customization
- Configurable outputs and communication protocols
- User-defined visualization interface
- Real-time tuning of parameters during production
- multi-function optocoupled inputs : 7 free of potential or 14 grounded, 10-30 VDC
- Multimodes camera triggers
- 7 mosfet relay outputs, free of potential, 10-30 VDC/0.5 A
- 2 or 4 programmable shaft encoders
- 3 RS232/RS422 serial links, 9,600-115,200 bauds
- 2 USB2 ports and 2 USB3 ports
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet connections (ftp, telnet, memio) for data exchange, databases transfer, external system management, software upgrades, parameters backup, screen copy, etc.
- Integrated web server for web browser remote access management
Since its creation, Axode has been developing its systems with the objective of providing its customers with solutions with a minimum lifespan of 10 years. The spare parts management policy allows Axode to carry out maintenance and repair of its systems over a period of 10 to 15 years, considerably reducing the electronic waste generated.
Through its quality control activity for document production processes, Axode helps to save raw materials and energy. Indeed, the real-time detection of quality or compliance errors (especially in a continuous paper printing process) makes it possible to avoid seeing at the end of the printing run that the entire roll must be destroyed. It’s a gain in paper consumption, inks, fluids.
- W x H x D: 395 x 155 x 284 mm
- Net weight: 6 kg (13 lbs)
20-30 VDC - 6A
- Max running T °: 40 ° C (100 ° F)