Axode MailControl is a stand-alone module bringing together all the envelope control and management functionalities demanded by the market, a large processing capacity and great ease of use. Installed at the end of the enveloping machine, Axode MailControl checks all envelopes produced in real time, records all non-conformities, deflects faulty envelopes or stops the enveloping process if necessary.
Axode MailControl provides all the reliability and historical know-how of Axode in a turnkey module that can be easily integrated when leaving envelopes.
It integrates Axode vision systems technology, which allows various implementation such as mail traceability , automatic reprinting of defective documents , read & print , management of postal standards. and allows the processing of all commonly used codifications.
Its tactile video interface and menus dedicated to identification , viewing documents and operating production databases allow operators to use it friendly and intuitive. Likewise, the operator can very easily change the control configurations and formats in a very short time.
Axode MailControl is compatible with all enveloping processes, in laser or inkjet printing , envelope output addressed above or below, in window envelope or read & print.
- Embedded real-time Linux operating system, inaccessible to the operator
- Operator interface: 15 "or 22" touch screens
- High resolution color or monochrome matrix or linear cameras, in parallel and asynchronous management
- Matrix or linear strobe-controlled LED lighting
- Optional AVMneo database manager
- OCR: morphological recognition, standard fonts
- Bar codes: OMR, 2 / 5i, 39, Codabar, 128, UPC, EAN, ...
- 2D codes: Datamatrix, QR-Code, PDF417, code 49, code 16K, ...
- 1D & 2D ANSI grading barcodes
- Postal bar codes: UK, 4state, Postnet, Planet, USPS OneCode,…
- Addressing: inkjet quality, database matching, etc.
- Security inks: Invisible, UV, IR, ...
- Image archiving: conditional real-time backup, compression, export, etc.
- Variable data management: matching, sequence, sorting, counting, ...
- Database management: concordance, tracking, collection, ...
- Basic programming language for personalized processing
- Visualization interface configurable by the operator
- Real-time adjustment of parameters in production
- Adjustable speed, up to 180 m / min
- Minimum envelope size: C6 portrait or landscape (110 * 160 mm)
- Maximum envelope size: C4 landscape (maximum width 340 mm)
- Reading front side / back side
- Maximum envelope thickness: 18 sheets (6 sheets Z-folded)
- Ejection of faulty envelopes
- Height of paper input and output: 750 to 1050 mm (other heights on request)
- Possible integration of inkjet personnalization, laser engraving and perforation
- 2 USB2 ports and 2 USB3 ports in each camera system or AVM neo
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet connection (ftp, telnet, memio) for data exchange, databases transfer, external system management, software upgrades, parameters backup, screen copy, etc.
- Integrated web server for web browser remote access management
- W x D : 1500 x 800 mm
- Length from 600 mm to 1800 mm depending on the application
- Net weight: 120 kg
- Electrical: AC 110/230V - 500 W - 50/60Hz
- Max running T °: 40 °C (100 °F)