A turning point for automatic identification: Unlimited features at a limited price.
A revolution from Axode.
No screen, no trouble, no need for a user manual: plug, push the button and enjoy !
Fully automated setup:
Specially designed for high-volume code recognition applications, d:cod is a low-cost, multicode reader that offers fast speed and unprecedented ease-of-use. The reader head includes a high-resolution CCD matrix sensor and an LED strobe light. Setup is particularly effortless with Axode’s new Plug&Read® technology, an innovative solution that simplifies the operator’s job
significantly. All the operator has to do is press one button to begin automatic setup. To make positioning easy, the reader head then projects two LED targets on the code to identify.
4”. With a convenient all-in-one reader head and an ultra-fast decoder, d:cod offers standard interfaces to connect to the most frequently used host equipment.
– Reader head
– Processing unit
– Numerical OCR: (OCR-B, Futura, Arial, Verdana,…)
– Barcodes: 2/5, 2/5 interleaved, 2/5 IATA, 39, Codabar, 128, EAN 128, UCC 128, EAN 8, EAN 13, UPC-A, UPC-E, 93, MSI Plessey, 11
– 2D barcodes: Datamatrix, QR code,…
– OMR: one line with gate mark
– Postal barcodes: UK, Australian and Japanese 4-state, Postnet, Planet
– BASIC programming language for customisation
– 2 optocoupled, potential-free inputs (12-24V)
– 2 MOSFET outputs (24VDC/1A)
– 1 RS232 serial link
– 1 Infrared transmitter for PDA connection (reading results, setting up system, viewing camera images)
– 10Mbps Ethernet (ftp, telnet, memio) for data and software exchange, updates, backing up settings, camera images, etc.
– Integrated web server for internet browser-based configuration
– Trigger and shaft encoder management
– Power supply: 18-30 VDC – 1.6A
– Reader head: 44 x 54 x 120 mm
– Net weight: 380 g (0.8 lbs)
– Decoder: 200 x 34 x 132 mm
– Net weight: 650 g (1.4 lbs)
– Head-decoder cable length: 3 m
– Reading speed: static or dynamic reading up to 10 m/sec.
– Max running temp: 40°C (100°F)