Axode at SDW 2017 – Stand # E29 !
- 8 June 2017
- Posted by: axode2015
- Category: News_EN, Salons_en
From June 26th to 28th, SDW 2017 (Security Document world), will be the place to be to discover the new technologies that will drive the security printing market forward.
Come experience Axode’s latest innovations and solutions on our stand #E29. Our team will be more than happy to discuss and demonstrate:
– print quality control like voids, stains, colour registration errors, (offset, intaglio, etc.)
– punching quality, registration with printing
– sheet production track & trace, offline repair
Such controls can be integrated directly online or in a standalone offline control & sorting machine.
Security documents control (passports, ID, visas, car certificates, driving licenses, cheques, etc.):
– Demonstration on passport sheets (print quality control + security marks)
– Duplex control of passport datapage on Axode Cardtracker: The Axode Cardtracker is performing high resolution card image control (print defects, fibers, punchin tolerance, etc.), surface inspection (lamination, scratches, flashes, etc) and also security marks verification (OVI, holograms, micro-text, hot stamping, engraved image, etc). Axode Cardtracker is also able to inspect variable data (OCR, 1D, 2D, ID photo, etc) and RFID. This solution has already been approved by the major cards security printers.
Track & Trace:
Axode will present SAFE, it’s global Track & Trace architecture, offering production tracking from the first steps of production in the manufacturing plant (printing, assembling, finishing, packing, shipping) but also through the entire distribution network.
This solution is extendable to several products and markets such as security printing (tobacco + alcohol tax labels, passports, driving licenses, pharmaceuticals, luxury packaging, transactional documents such as bank statements, etc.)
Since its inception in 1991, Axode has become a world leader in developing innovative, efficient and dependable solutions for managing and monitoring the printing of complex documents that require infallible security. Axode’s tried and tested solutions rely on cutting-edge real-time technology to monitor the document-printing process using cameras or scanners. This has made Axode solutions those preferred by Security Printers. Today, Axode exports its solutions and expertise across five continents.
Contact : Kareen Pratlong-Vendryes – firstname.lastname@example.org
+33 (0)4 67 66 70 50